In India, the process of registration has been shifted to online mode. With this shift in the mode of registration of the land and property, the process has now become quite easier. This process now is more transparent in terms of valuation as well as in the elimination of the middleman. The applicant has the option to either download the form from the website r he can physically visit the office and get it from the respective authority. As soon as the details and documents are verified by the authority, the deep is drawn up and the process of registration gets completed.
In India, the process of registering the property is a mandatory task. Section 17 of the Indian Registration Act of 1908 makes it compulsory for the individuals to get their property registered by the Sub Registrar in their office of Registrar. The procedure to get the Registration of Property can be completed and made easy with the help of an attorney. He can help you with the process in the following way:
1. Verification of the Title: In case the title of the property is not clear, then most of the financial institutions step back from financing the property. The process of due diligence is usually carried out by either the bank or the financial institution which has to approve the loan. But, still the onus to verify the title of the property lies of the buyer. An advocate can help in making sure that all your title documents are correct and in place.
2. Locating the Office of the Sub Registrar: In the next step, you have to submit the sale deed with the respective Sus Registrar in whose jurisdiction the land is situated. Your attorney will not only help you with the locating your property but also the respective registrar office.
3. Preparation of Sale Deed as well as stamp Duty: You Advocate will help you with the preparation of the Sale Deed of the property.
4. Submitting the documents: As the Sale Deed gets verified the process of Registration gets completed. The documents submitted can be collected from the office of the Sub Registrar by your advocate provided you have signed a letter of authority in their name.
5. Mutation of Title: Next the buyer needs to apply to the local municipal authority in order to get the title transferred in his name, in which your advocate will help you.
In case you want to file an application for Registration of your property or in case you are looking for advocates to assist you, then it is advisable that you take the services of Caadvocatecs.com. Our team at Caadvocatecs.com is inclusive of highly qualified chartered accountant as well as lawyers with more than 10 years of practice. Our team is dedicated to provide you the best legal advice as well as any assistance you are in need of while registering your business in India.
We also provide the budgeted service in case you want to register your startup be it a business or a company or any kind of organisation. Apart from this here is a list of reasons as to why you should go for Caadvocatecs.com:
1. No physical visit is required in order to kick start your business.
2. Our team of experienced professionals are the best in their field and are capable of handling each and every type of problems, without any exception. Moreover, our experts would guide you through each and every process and would give you the best advice for your entity.
3. At Caadvocates.com, we firmly believe in transparency. Thus, there is a transparency of price between us and the client and we also offer our clients to choose the advisors for themselves.
4. Caadvocates.com provides 24*7 services, so you can get a solution to your problems without any delay.
5. At Caadvocates.com, we value your time and understand the worth of it. So our experts offer a pre-defined time based on the type of service chosen.
6. All the documents which would be required for your service chosen would be pre-defined, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
7. It is really annoying if you are unable to keep track of your progress. Thus, we keep our clients updated after each process that gets completed.