The capital of Maharashtra is Mumbai which was renamed from Bombay in the year 1995. In the entire continent of Asia, Mumbai is the second fastest growing market. Any individual who wants to explore their business venture should definitely try the Mumbai market. This is the city where the entertainment industry flourishes along with bringing a lot of revenue. Apart from that it is the heart of all the cities as among all the metro cities it is the most populous one.
In case you are planning on starting a new business in Mumbai you have to focus extremely on following the legal procedures correctly.
In this article we will help you understand all the necessary legal procedures that you have to follow in case you want to register your business online in India, along with the steps you need to follow to register your Company in Mumbai.
What is a Company Registration or Incorporation?
The Indian central government, with the assistance of the Department of Corporate Affairs (MCA), has established certain rules and regulations in the Companies Act 2013. These rules and regulations make it easier for companies to register. Businesses in India can complete the process online or offline. There are many types of business in India and the owner can choose any type of business to register his business.
Types of Business Registration
· Private Limited Company Registration:
To register a Private limited liability company in India, it is important to have at least two shareholders and two directors. You are also required to present a DIN and a digitally signed certificate of the applicant.
· Limited Liability Partnership Registration:
To register a limited liability company, it is important that two or more partners come together to provide certain goods or services. The best thing about LLP is that each partner has limited financial risk.
· One Person Company Registration:
In case you want to enjoy the benefits of the Sole Proprietorship then you should register your business in India as a One Person Company.
· Nidhi Company Registration:
If you want to register your business into the non-bank financial sector, you need to register your business in India as a small company, which was provided in the Companies Act 2013.
· Section 8 Company Registration:
In case you want to register your business in India in either the charitable or non - profit sector, then you are free to register your business as a Section 8 Company.
There are many steps to registering any type of business, and each type of business has different strengths and weaknesses. There are many factors involved in choosing the type of company to register with, such as the number of shares or directors of Capital or its partners.
Documents required for Registration
The following documents are required to be submitted in case you want to register your business in India:
1. All the contact details of all the directors of the Company.
2. Passport sized photograph of the Directors.
3. Either the ownership proof of your office premises or the rent agreement along with the NOC.
4. You also need to submit the latest electricity bill of your office.
5. The Aadhaar Card copies of all the directors.
6. The PAN Card copies of all the directors.
7. Any other document as it may be mentioned.
Benefits of Company Registration / Incorporation
Here are the benefits of registering your business online in India:
1. It will be easy for you to apply for a loan for your business and get financial assistance.
2. As an individual, your responsibilities are limited.
3. This will not only help improve your brand image but also help increase your trust factor.
4. After registration, the business becomes a separate legal entity, helping to identify the business on its own.
5. You can take advantage of many tax benefits.
6. The government can offer many programs, but only for those who register their business in India.
7. It expands the possibilities of improving your business.
How can we help you?
Our team at Caadvocatecs.com is inclusive of highly qualified chartered accountant as well as lawyers with more than 10 years of practice. Our team is dedicated to provide you the best legal advice as well as any assistance you are in need of while registering your business in India.
We also provide the budgeted service in case you want to register your startup be it a business or a company or any kind of organisation. Apart from this here is a list of reasons as to why you should go for Caadvocatecs.com:
1. No physical visit is required in order to kick start your business.
2. Our team of experienced professionals are the best in their field and are capable of handling each and every type of problems, without any exception. Moreover, our experts would guide you through each and every process and would give you the best advice for your entity.
3. At Caadvocates.com, we firmly believe in transparency. Thus, there is a transparency of price between us and the client and we also offer our clients to choose the advisors for themselves.
4. Caadvocates.com provides 24*7 services, so you can get a solution to your problems without any delay.
5. At Caadvocates.com, we value your time and understand the worth of it. So our experts offer a pre-defined time based on the type of service chosen.
6. All the documents which would be required for your service chosen would be pre-defined, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
7. It is really annoying if you are unable to keep track of your progress. Thus, we keep our clients updated after each process that gets completed.