The city of Joy of India, Kolkata, is one of those cities that is famous for being the Cultural Capital of the country. It is also one of the most important metro cities of our country. When the British empire first came to settle and set up the financial as well as commercial hub in India, they went to Kolkata.
In India, Kolkata stands at the third rank in being the most productive metropolitan city. Here the economy ranges from $60 to $150 billion. Thereby, making Kolkata a hot plate for you to set your business on. In this article we will help you understand all the legal procedures involved in registering your business in India be it physically or online and the steps that you need to follow in case you want register your business in Kolkata online.
What is a Company Registration or Incorporation?
With the support of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), the Government of India has enacted certain rules and laws under the Companies Act 2013. These rules and laws enable you to register an Indian company or company in India, physically or online. There are many types of businesses available in India, and owners are free to register their company.
Types of Business Registration
· Private Limited Company Registration:
To register a limited liability company in India, you need at least two shareholders and two directors. You will need to provide the applicant's DIN and digital signature certificate, and that.
· Limited Liability Partnership Registration:
For limited partnership registration, it is important that two or more partners provide certain goods or services. The great thing about LLP is that each partner's financial risk is limited.
· One Person Company Registration:
A One Person company is actually registered as a private limited company. The main feature of this type of company is that, as the name suggests, there is only one person who is restricted to public invitation for the purpose of securities membership
· Nidhi Company Registration:
In case you want to incorporate your business in the non-banking finance sector, then you should register your business in India as a Nidhi Company which has been provided in the Companies Act, 2013. They mainly function in order to either borrow or lend money.
· Section 8 Company Registration:
In case you want to register your business in India in either the charitable or non - profit sector, then you are free to register your business as a Section 8 Company.
Apart from the various strengths and weaknesses associated with this type of business, registering any type of business requires a lot of paperwork. There are a number of factors that can contribute to the choice of business you want to register a company in your business, such as the share capital or the number of partners or directors involved.
Documents required for Registration
The following documents are required to be submitted in case you want to register your business in India:
1. All the contact details of all the directors of the Company.
2. Passport sized photograph of the Directors.
3. Either the ownership proof of your office premises or the rent agreement along with the NOC.
4. You also need to submit the latest electricity bill of your office.
5. The Aadhaar Card copies of all the directors.
6. The PAN Card copies of all the directors.
7. Any other document as it may be mentioned.
Benefits of Company Registration / Incorporation
The benefits of registering your business online in India are as follows:
1. It is easy for you to apply for loans and get financial support for your business.
2. As an individual, your responsibility is limited.
3. Not only does it help improve your branding, it also improves the confidence factor.
4. Once the company is registered, it becomes a separate legal entity, which helps it identify itself.
5. You can benefit from many tax benefits.
6. The government has many programs to offer, but only for those who register their business in India.
7. Expand the scope of improving your business.
How can we help you?
Our team at Caadvocatecs.com is inclusive of highly qualified chartered accountant as well as lawyers with more than 10 years of practice. Our team is dedicated to provide you the best legal advice as well as any assistance you are in need of while registering your business in India.
We also provide the budgeted service in case you want to register your startup be it a business or a company or any kind of organisation. Apart from this here is a list of reasons as to why you should go for Caadvocatecs.com:
1. No physical visit is required in order to kick start your business.
2. Our team of experienced professionals are the best in their field and are capable of handling each and every type of problems, without any exception. Moreover, our experts would guide you through each and every process and would give you the best advice for your entity.
3. At Caadvocates.com, we firmly believe in transparency. Thus, there is a transparency of price between us and the client and we also offer our clients to choose the advisors for themselves.
4. Caadvocates.com provides 24*7 services, so you can get a solution to your problems without any delay.
5. At Caadvocates.com, we value your time and understand the worth of it. So our experts offer a pre-defined time based on the type of service chosen.
6. All the documents which would be required for your service chosen would be pre-defined, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
7. It is really annoying if you are unable to keep track of your progress. Thus, we keep our clients updated after each process that gets completed.