Delhi is the National capital of our country. The national capital is surrounded on the three sides by the State of Haryana and on its east it has Uttar Pradesh. The total area covered by NCT is 184 square kilometres (573 sq. mi). As per the census conducted in 2011 the population of Delhi is being more than 11 million making it the second most populated state in India, first being Mumbai.
Even though there are various reasons why the businesses are in the blooming stage in that particular State but the best two being, that firstly being the easy availability of the wholesale products and second being the easy with which one can set up their business.
In this article we will help you understand all the necessary legal procedures that you have to follow in case you want to register your business online in India, along with the steps you need to follow to register your Company in Delhi.
What is a Company Registration or Incorporation?
With the support of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), the Central Government of India has enacted certain rules and laws in the 2013 Companies Act. These rules and laws help you register an Indian company or company in India, either physically or online. There are many types of businesses available in India, and owners are free to choose to register their company.
Types of Business Registration
· Private Limited Company Registration: To register a Private limited liability company in India, you must have at least two shareholders and two directors. You must show the applicant's DIN and digital signature certificate as well as them.
· Limited Liability Partnership Registration: To register a limited partnership, it is important that two or more partners provide some goods or services. The best thing about LLP is that the financial risk of each partner is limited.
· One Person Company Registration: The One Person Company is actually incorporated as a Private Limited Company. The main feature of this type of company is that as the name suggests there is only one person along with restriction on the public invitation for the purposes of subscription of the securities.
· Nidhi Company Registration: In case you want to incorporate your business in the non-banking finance sector, then you should register your business in India as a Nidhi Company which has been provided in the Companies Act, 2013. They mainly function in order to either borrow or lend money.
· Section 8 Company Registration: In case you want to register your business in India in either the charitable or non - profit sector, then you are free to register your business as a Section 8 Company.
Registering any type of business requires a lot of paperwork, in addition to the various strengths and weaknesses associated with that type. There are a lot of factors involved in deciding the type of the company you want to register your business as like the share capital or the number of partners involved or the number of directors.
Documents required for Registration
The following documents are required to be submitted in case you want to register your business in India:
1. All the contact details of all the directors of the Company.
2. Passport sized photograph of the Directors.
3. Either the ownership proof of your office premises or the rent agreement along with the NOC.
4. You also need to submit the latest electricity bill of your office.
5. The Aadhaar Card copies of all the directors.
6. The PAN Card copies of all the directors.
7. Any other document as it may be mentioned.
Benefits of Company Registration / Incorporation
Registering your business online in India has the following advantages:
1. It is easier for you to apply for loans and obtain financing for your business.
2. As an individual, your liability is limited.
3. Not only does it help improve your brand image, but it also improves the trust factor.
4. Once the company is registered, it becomes a separate legal entity, which helps to recognize the company on its own.
5. You can take advantage of many tax benefits.
6. The government has many programs to offer, but only for those who register their business in India.
7. Expand the scope of your business improvement.
How can we help you?
Our team at Caadvocatecs.com is inclusive of highly qualified chartered accountant as well as lawyers with more than 10 years of practice. Our team is dedicated to provide you the best legal advice as well as any assistance you are in need of while registering your business in India.
We also provide the budgeted service in case you want to register your startup be it a business or a company or any kind of organisation. Apart from this here is a list of reasons as to why you should go for Caadvocatecs.com:
1. No physical visit is required in order to kick start your business.
2. Our team of experienced professionals are the best in their field and are capable of handling each and every type of problems, without any exception. Moreover, our experts would guide you through each and every process and would give you the best advice for your entity.
3. At Caadvocates.com, we firmly believe in transparency. Thus, there is a transparency of price between us and the client and we also offer our clients to choose the advisors for themselves.
4. Caadvocates.com provides 24*7 services, so you can get a solution to your problems without any delay.
5. At Caadvocates.com, we value your time and understand the worth of it. So our experts offer a pre-defined time based on the type of service chosen.
6. All the documents which would be required for your service chosen would be pre-defined, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
7. It is really annoying if you are unable to keep track of your progress. Thus, we keep our clients updated after each process that gets completed.