Bangalore has now been officially renamed as Bengaluru. It is also famous as the Silicon Valley of India along with being the capital city of the State of Karnataka. The total population of the city of Bangalore is more than 8 million which makes it the third most populous city in India as well as the fifth most populous urban agglomeration in our country.
The hyperactive nature of the economics of the city has made it into a major economic centre of our country. Any individual who wants a profitable result, should definitely set their business in Bangalore, as it provides the best business opportunities as well as economic stability.
In this article we will help you understand all the necessary legal procedures that you have to follow in case you want to register your business online in India, along with the steps you need to follow to register your Company in Bangalore.
What is a Company Registration or Incorporation?
The Central Government of India, with the assistance of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), has established certain rules and regulations in the Companies Act 2013. These rules and regulations help in the registration of businesses or companies. Companies can complete the process either online or offline in India. There are many types of businesses available in India and the owner is free to choose any type to register his company.
Types of Business Registration
· Private Limited Company Registration: To register a Private limited liability company in India, it is important to have at least two shareholders and two directors. It is also mandatory to present the applicant's DIN and digital signature certificate with them.
· Limited Liability Partnership Registration: To register a limited liability company, it is important that two or more partners come together for the purpose of providing certain goods or services. The best thing about LLP is that each partner's financial risk is limited.
· One Person Company Registration: In case you want to enjoy the benefits of the Sole Proprietorship then you should register your business in India as a One Person Company.
· Nidhi Company Registration: If you want to incorporate your business in the non-bank financial sector, you must register your business in India as a Nidhi company, which was foreseen in the Companies Act 2013.
· Section 8 Company Registration: In case you want to register your business in India in either the charitable or non - profit sector, then you are free to register your business as a Section 8 Company.
There are many procedures involved in registering any type of business, with different advantages and disadvantages depending on the type of business. There are many factors involved in deciding what type of company you want to register your business with, such as the number of shares of Capital or its partners or the number of directors.
Documents required for Registration
The following documents are required to be submitted in case you want to register your business in India:
1. All the contact details of all the directors of the Company.
2. Passport sized photograph of the Directors.
3. Either the ownership proof of your office premises or the rent agreement along with the NOC.
4. You also need to submit the latest electricity bill of your office.
5. The Aadhaar Card copies of all the directors.
6. The PAN Card copies of all the directors.
7. Any other document as it may be mentioned.
Benefits of Company Registration / Incorporation
The following are the benefits of registering your company online in India:
1. It makes it easier for you to apply for loans and receive financial assistance for your company.
2. As an individual, your responsibility is limited.
3. It not only helps to improve your brand image, but also helps to increase your confidence factor.
4. After registration, the business becomes a separate legal entity, helping to recognize the business on its own.
5. You can take advantage of many tax breaks.
6. The government can offer many schemes, but only for those who register their business in India.
7. It expands the opportunities to improve your business.
How can we help you?
Our team at Caadvocatecs.com is inclusive of highly qualified chartered accountant as well as lawyers with more than 10 years of practice. Our team is dedicated to provide you the best legal advice as well as any assistance you are in need of while registering your business in India.
We also provide the budgeted service in case you want to register your startup be it a business or a company or any kind of organisation. Apart from this here is a list of reasons as to why you should go for Caadvocatecs.com:
1. No physical visit is required in order to kick start your business.
2. Our team of experienced professionals are the best in their field and are capable of handling each and every type of problems, without any exception. Moreover, our experts would guide you through each and every process and would give you the best advice for your entity.
3. At Caadvocates.com, we firmly believe in transparency. Thus, there is a transparency of price between us and the client and we also offer our clients to choose the advisors for themselves.
4. Caadvocates.com provides 24*7 services, so you can get a solution to your problems without any delay.
5. At Caadvocates.com, we value your time and understand the worth of it. So our experts offer a pre-defined time based on the type of service chosen.
6. All the documents which would be required for your service chosen would be pre-defined, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
7. It is really annoying if you are unable to keep track of your progress. Thus, we keep our clients updated after each process that gets completed.